- The Annenberg Media workshop video asks the question "How do we engage students in active learning?"
- This guideline for assessing group discussion may be useful when you are incorporating this kind of process into your lessons.
Here are some examples of educational wiki sites:
The following two articles describe what collaborative learning is (from a positive viewpoint) and what students do not like about it.
- What is Collaborative Learning? (Chapter 2 only) Source [Online]
- Here's what students report as the disadvantages of Collaborative Learning [Online]
- Click here to read about Ways to Use Wikis for a More Collaborative and Interactive Classroom (online)
Let the Games Begin
- Edutopia has a large resources section on game-based learning.
- The Educator's Checklist for Game-Based Learning (GBL) in EdTechReview provides some suggestions about how you might become more involved in the experience and debate of game-based learning.